June 1, 2022 | Press information
Philips Domestic Appliances introduces new 3-in-1 cordless wet & dry vacuum
The Philips AquaTrio Cordless captures dust, dirt, and bacteria like no other thanks to its unique AquaSpin™ technology.
- The Philips AquaTrio Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum 9000 Series provides 3 different powerful cleaning options: wet & dry cleaning, a vacuum only set-up and a detachable handheld for added convenience.
- It is the only cordless wet & dry vacuum to include AquaSpin™ technology to truly mop your hard floors as it vacuums; picking up multiple dirt types and capturing dust, dirt and 99.9% of bacteria*, in one go.
- A constant flow of clean water and 2 ultra-soft microfiber Power Brushes rotate at high speed to ensure each part of your floor is treated hygienically with clean water only.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Life is messy and you need to be prepared for all it can throw at you. At Philips Domestic Appliances, they understand the reality of the daily challenges you may face when it comes to juggling your work, family, social life and household tasks. With the Philips AquaTrio Cordless Wet & Dry Vacuum 9000 Series the company aims to simplify your routine and allow you to create a comfortable clean space for your family, pets and guests, so you can get living. Never drag around a heavy bucket with reused dirty mopping water again. Thanks to the Aqua Diffusion SystemTM a constant flow of clean water is released from the separate tank onto the floor, and immediately picked up again by the Power Brushes. This ensures that each part of your floor is constantly cleaned with clean water. In addition to the wet & dry cleaning option, the Philips AquaTrio Cordless also comes with a vacuum only set-up and a detachable handheld for added convenience.
Henk Siebren de Jong, CEO Philips Domestic Appliances: “Although most of us prefer a cleaner home, there are more enjoyable things we can spend our time on. At Philips Domestic Appliances, we listen to consumers and develop meaningful innovations that make life easier for them. The Philips AquaTrio Cordless offers consumers the most complete** hygienic cleaning solution to clean every floor type and much faster. After years of development, I’m thrilled for this innovation to reach consumers around the world allowing them to clean their house in a fast and efficient way.”
One advanced system with three powerful cleaning options The Philips AquaTrio Cordless allows you to face any challenge with the option to easily switch between three powerful cleaning configurations:
- Vacuum and mop, double the power in one stroke1: the unique AquaSpin™ nozzle vacuums and actively wet-cleans your hard floor, removing dust, dirt, stubborn stains, spills and up to 99.9%* of bacteria in one go.
- Advanced vacuum only set-up: capture up to 98% of dust and dirt in each stroke*** on all your hard floors and soft floors such as carpets and rugs.
- Detachable handheld vacuum for added convenience: clean upholstery, shelves and table surfaces with ease, while also perfect for quick touch-ups or car cleaning.
Vacuum and mop with double the power1 for the most hygienic clean Unlike traditional mopping, the Philips AquaTrio Cordless system uses a constant flow of clean water and 2 high-speed self-cleaning Power Brushes with patented technology. These 2 ultra-soft microfiber Power Brushes counter-rotate at very high speed and clean backwards and forwards, capturing dust, dirt, and bacteria like no other cordless vacuum cleaner. The Aqua Diffusion™ System features separate clean water tank technology and soiled water collection, meaning you avoid spreading dirty water and each part of your floor is treated hygienically with clean water only – no dirt is left behind and no dirt is spread while cleaning.
Intelligent design and cleaning expertise in the palm of your hand Designed for exceptional maneuverability on all types of floors, with deep reach under low furniture. Hard to detect dust and dirt becomes easy to spot with the help of LED lights on the nozzle. A digital LCD smart screen provides you with all information you need during and after the clean. It allows you to easily see battery power status, cleaning modes, adjust wetness levels for stubborn stains and spills, while colored animations and QR codes help to guide you during the cleaning process.
With the long-lasting runtime, there is no need to recharge during your cleaning. The powerful 25.2V lithium-ion battery brings runtime with up to 45 minutes2 in one go, or up to 90 minutes runtime with second battery3. Plus, Philips Domestic Appliances has added an automated after-clean mode to clean your full appliance in only 4 minutes, which makes sure that your appliance and Power Brushes are clean and ready for your next challenge. Simply place the appliance on the storage station and activate the AUTOCLEAN program and you’re good to go.
Ready for your next clean. Ready to get living.
* Tested with bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, in vac & mop set-up (intensive setting), using water only. ** The only cordless solution with 3 configurations (vac only, vac & active mop, handheld); front & backward removal of multiple dirt types including spills and two constantly cleaned brushes *** In vacuum only set-up, on hard floors. Internal test for coarse dirt pick-up. 1 Double the power with patented technology of the dual-brush head, equipped with microfiber brushes and the highest speed rotation of 4500 rpm to clean in any direction. 2 In normal mode, vacuum-only set-up. 3 Additional battery sold separately.